BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Dice's Game Master Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dice
Getting There
Getting There
Dice

Dice's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Dice's Game Master Application   Dice's Game Master Application EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 pm

hey
hey
gm plz

WHOA THERE BUDDY, HOLD THE PHONE. NOW, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

My name is Cole, but I'm commonly known by my internet aliases such as Dice, Pear, and Jettan.

THAT'S GREAT, KID. NOW DO YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE BOTHERING ME AT 4AM?

Oh dear, my apologies! You must be on the west coast of the US! You see, it's only 7AM where I live. My timezone is Eastern Standard time, which when measured in Coordinated Universal Time comes out to be UTC -4.

WONDERFUL. WHAT'S YOUR IN-GAME NAME SO I CAN TRACK YOU DOWN.

I already told you, you stupid ninny! I'm Dice!

HEY, I'M NO STUPID NINNY. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A PROFESSIONAL NINNY. ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL GAME MASTER?

I've had very little experience in being a Game Master in MapleStory, but I do my best to communicate and act in a professional manner! While I have not had experience in administrating MapleStory, I've had countless hours of administration on other popular multiplayer games such as Blockland and Minecraft, even hosting my own server with a constant average of nearly thirty people online daily.

BUT NONE OF THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU'RE SO INTENT ON WORKING WITH US.

BoredMS is a server with a high standard for quality. From the custom WZ edits to the stellar coding of custom features and commands, everything released is top notch and is immaculately flawless. Additionally, the server has a fantastic community. Everyone I've met has been nothing but generosity and smiles, whether it's a GM or a brand new player. I want to be able to preserve that as best I can, and I find that the best way to do that would be to moderate the playerbase, give suggestions to the staff, host events, and be as helpful as I can to anyone and everyone I meet.

SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU'D JUST TRY TO HELP IN ANY WAY YOU SAW FIT?

Well, I have my own ideas, but I'm very willing to follow any guidelines and regulations that may be set for me. However, I'm quite familiar with and strongly believe in the common GM rules such as:
A. No free handouts
B. No favoritism
C. Respect the players and staff
D. No training players
E. Use common sense in your judgement
Anyway, those are just a few of the rules that I find most important.

BUT WHY ARE YOU ANY BETTER THAN SOME OTHER GUY WHO MADE AN APPLICATION?

I don't want to be a GM for personal gain. I understand that being a GM is a job, not just some privilege where you have a white name and you can spawn your own items. It's a position of power that has to be handled professionally, with an overall goal of helping others, not yourself. I believe that Game Masters exist for the sole purpose of assisting the players and staff, and that's exactly what I intend to do with such a position. The only personal gain I could possibly benefit from becoming a GM is the ecstatic feeling of making another person smile because I made their day better.

DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH, BUDDY. IF WE SAY NO, WILL YOU CRY ABOUT IT AND MAKE A BIG FUSS?

Absolutely not. I'm only applying to become a GM as a way to help the server benefit in any way I find possible. If someone else is chosen for my position, I'll still be extremely happy for them, and myself as well, knowing that I get to experience the positive factors that they will introduce to the server and its community.

THAT'S CUTE. FEEL FREE TO RAMBLE ABOUT YOURSELF NOW.

With pleasure! I'm a resident of the United States, in one of the most hot and humid states there is! I live in Florida, which is a wonderful place for tourism, but an unpleasant place to live. Since I have problems dealing with intense heat, I often find the summers quite dizzying and uncomfortable.
I'm 15 years old, currently going into my sophmore year of high school. I'm very weak in subjects involving calculation and mathematical operations, but I excel in language-based classes where I have to absorb written and verbally-relayed information.
I've been playing MapleStory for just about five years. I was around for a really old Maplemas event in GMS! I still have the hat, too. Though, it's actually quite a tacky hat.
Even though I attend school five days a week, I have nearly nine to ten hours of free time during school days due to my schedule being quite early in the morning.
I love satire and find it to be a greatly unappreciated form of humor, despite its large prevalence in many online communities.
Oh, and I want Andrew's first-born child.

I hope you found my application to be comprehensive of myself and my administrative style! Feel free to leave constructive criticism and nude pictures of yourselves as responses.

-Dice
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Dice's Game Master Application   Dice's Game Master Application EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 am

lol! I couldnt help but noticing... you didn't follow the damn format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dice's Game Master Application   Dice's Game Master Application EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 am

Love your app Cole, but rest assured I will make sure you get andrew's first born Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice's Game Master Application   Dice's Game Master Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dice's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1