BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Server/Website down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
occult

Server/Website down Empty
PostSubject: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Are they?
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Yes... Things are getting worse. No idea where Zack is. I know this sounds kind of rash, but I would recommend joining a different server for the time being, or abandoning us. You can check back daily to see if we are back up. This forum is always up, so I will put up a post in the general discussion section notifying you guys when the server is up.
Back to top Go down
occult

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm

what is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 am

Apparently sammy started hosting again. So now everyone who played yesterday is getting rolled back. I will make compensations for those who were on yesterday. However if zack decides to cooperate then we will not have a roll back. The new client is at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Bored wrote:
Yes... Things are getting worse. No idea where Zack is. I know this sounds kind of rash, but I would recommend joining a different server for the time being, or abandoning us. You can check back daily to see if we are back up. This forum is always up, so I will put up a post in the general discussion section notifying you guys when the server is up.
Dude, don't give up man. Best server i've played in awhile and I don't want to look for another server. This one is good, the GM's are cool, man, Dont give up.......
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 am

Looking back on this post makes me lul hard. Zack failed in the end, btw thanks victor Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah, bitch move. ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server/Website down   Server/Website down Empty

Back to top Go down

Server/Website down
Page 1 of 1